Our products and services are only available to UK residents, with mortgages only available for properties in England and Wales.
Use of the website is governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes arising in connection with it or the products offered will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The language we use for all communications is English.
Beehive Money, 3 Fulforth Street, Nottingham NG1 3DL is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered under number 200785.
You can check our authorisation on the Financial Services Register by visiting the Financial Conduct Authority's (FCA's) website or calling 0800 111 6768.
You will be provided with information on whether a mortgage will be FCA-regulated during the course of the sales process. Many buy-to-let mortgages will not be regulated by the FCA, nor do we offer any commercial or business mortgages that are regulated by the FCA.
Beehive Money is an introducer to Mortgage Advice Bureau for mortgage advice and protection. Mortgage Advice Bureau is a trading name of Mortgage Advice Bureau Limited and Mortgage Advice Bureau (Derby) Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Mortgage Advice Bureau Limited. Registered Office: Capital House, Pride Place, Derby DE24 8QR Registered in England number: 3368205 (FCA FRN 455545). Mortgage Advice Bureau (Derby) Limited. Registered Office: Capital House, Pride Place, Derby DE24 8QR Registered in England number: 6003803 (FCA FRN 466154). There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances. The fee is up to 1.00% but a typical fee is 0.30% of the amount borrowed.
No information given on this website is to be considered financial advice. If you require advice on any product or service offered by us, you are asked to contact us directly as instructed on our website.
We are not responsible for the security or content of third-party websites, to which there are links on this site and we do not endorse or recommend any products or services advertised on them.
We are a participant of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) that was established under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. As a customer of the Beehive Money your account(s) with us are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme up to the maximum of £85,000 per person, unless you are:
- A large company
- A large partnership
- A large mutual association
- A local, provincial or municipal authority
- A director or manager of Beehive Money or a close relative of a director or manager of Beehive Money
- A credit institution
- An overseas financial services institution
- A pension and retirement fund or a trustee of such a fund
- A government, or central administrative authority
- A firm within the Nottingham Building Society group
- A person holding 5% or more of the capital of Nottingham Building Society or of any firm in the group
- The auditors of Nottingham Building Society and its group
- A person considered responsible for the default of Beehive Money which triggers the FSCS.
- A person whose claim arises from transactions relating to a conviction they have received for money laundering
Deposits are covered for 100% of up to £85,000 per investor. If you also have a mortgage with us, any sum due to you will be applied first to reduce any outstanding mortgage balance you may have.
Further information about the compensation scheme arrangements is available from the FSCS.
To help us maintain our service and security standards telephone calls may be monitored or recorded.