An easy access account that will help you save
If you are looking for an account that isn't limited by withdrawals and offers you the flexibility to add money to your account at any time, the Beehive Money Easy Access Issue 2 gives you the ability to do exactly that.
This is the ideal account if you want to build your savings but still want easy access to your money.
What is the interest rate?
Gross and AER annual interest
rate is 0.05% (correct as at 4th May 2020).
Interest is calculated daily and paid annually. We will pay your interest on 31 January each year.
Interest can be paid into your account.
Can Beehive Money change
the interest rate?
Your interest rate is variable. This means we may increase or decrease interest rates at any time. When we
increase interest rates, we will inform you of any change at the earliest opportunity. When we decrease interest
rates, we will notify you via secure message 14 days in advance of the change. The basis on which we might
change your interest rate is set out in our Beehive Money Terms and Conditions. You can check your interest rate at any time by logging into your Beehive Money account.
What would the estimated
balance be after 12
months based on a £1,OOO
Projected balance is £1,000.50.
This projection is for illustrative purposes only and is based on an account opening date of 31st January 2020. It
assumes no withdrawals or further deposits, and interest being added to the account. It is based on the annual
How do I open and manage
To open this account:
- You can use the apply now buttons on this page.
- You must be a UK resident and at least 16 years old
- You will need to fill in an online application form and provide proof of your identity and permanent address
- You will need a minimum of £10
- You must pay your opening deposit into your account within 14 days of your application being accepted or before
the product is closed to new applications (whichever happens first)
- You can open the account in your sole name or jointly with someone else. For joint accounts you both need to
provide a different email address and mobile number.
Managing this account:
- You can operate your account via this website
- The most you can pay into the account is £250,000
- You can pay money into your account whenever you choose by simply sending us an electronic payment from
your nominated account
- You can add to your account at any time
- Our Faster Payment sort code is: 60-95-93. Once you have opened your account this sort code should be used
with the 8 digit account number for all Faster Payments, BACS and standing orders. You will not be able to send
payments via CHAPS.
Can I withdraw money?
- This is an easy access account. You can make unlimited withdrawals without notice or loss of interest,
providing you keep at least £10 in your account at all times
- The minimum amount you can withdraw is £1
- If the account is in joint names, the correct number of account holders must authorise a withdrawal.
Other accounts are available with other providers. Subject to withdrawal conditions you can switch to these at
If you change your mind after you’ve opened your Beehive Money Easy Access Issue 2, don’t worry. If you tell us
within 14 days, we’ll give you your money back with interest straightaway and we won’t make any charges.
*We will pay your interest without tax taken off (gross). It is your responsibility to declare any interest you earn over your personal savings allowance directly to HMRC. Your tax treatment will depend on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future, for further information please contact HMRC.
AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate. It shows what the interest rate would be if the interest was re-invested in the account each year.